Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Minority Rules

So, I am back to report the long awaited question as to the gender of baby-to-be #4. Well, according to all of you my poll says that I am having a girl, by an 80% margin. I also thought it was going to be a girl because I was more sick with this pregnancy than I have been since I was pregnant with Kelsi. Marcus on the other hand thought this babe was to be a boy. The ultrasound made things pretty clear...















IT'S A....BOY!!!








So I guess that Kelsi and I are going to have to get used to being in the minority, but I am truly excited for another happy and healthy baby-to be. :)

11 comments:

  1. YA!! Congrats!!! Seems like boys are all the rage these days. Everyone I know is having boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now...on to names... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I thought a girl, or rather, was hoping it was for Kelsi. But, a brother will be just as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we are no longer even!!! I am so excited for you! You get boys because you have such a wonderful husband to teach them the way! Think three little Missionaries!! Congrats, and I hope you feel better! Not that you ever have hard pregnancy's or delivers, so I will not feel too bad for you! 4 is a ton of fun, and this baby seems to be the easiest, and all the children love her so much! It is fun to see them with her now that they are all a little older! I am so excited for you, and I can not wait to see his sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations! Well, we're having boys together then. I'm due the end of August with a boy! #4 for me too! And yes - we are CRAZY! But it will be fun. I'm looking forward to holding another sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Hmm. Maybe Kelsi might now appreciate being the only girl out of the kids right now, but I'm sure soon enough she'll figure out how to make the most of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congratulations! We got your message but we were out of town with no internet access, so had to wait until we got back to find out.

    Cute picture of you and Kelsi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! Jared says he knew it would be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, Seiter family! I love my 3 boys to death! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete