Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby update

Well, I hate to disappoint all my loyal blog readers, but about 2 hours before my scheduled Dr's appt. the office called to say they needed to reschedule my appointment because the Dr. was going to be "out of the office" the rest of the day. Basically, my Dr. is in a private solo practice so if he has an emergency surgery, delivery, etc. you take the chance of having to wait or be rescheduled to another time. So this give everyone more time to cast their votes in my baby gender poll--it looks like so far it's 75% Girl and 25% Boy. I guess only time will tell.
So, check back on Wednesday of this week and I hope to have more exciting news for you then. :)

5 comments:

  1. Darn it. I was just telling Kev how I need to check in and see what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "boy" - anxious to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Yay!!! I hope you have another girl -- Kelsi needs someone to gang up on the boys with! (Can you tell I have four older brothers??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that finding out it if was a boy or girl was my most favorite/exciting doctor's appointment when I was pregnant. Bummer that you have to wait though. Forgive me if I've missed this but - do you have any inkling (or "motherly instinct") as to whether it's a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete