Friday, January 22, 2010

October 2009

So I know I'm behind when I have only posted 10 posts on my entire blog and the last one was when my baby was born and he's now 4 1/2 months old! One of my resolutions this year is to post "more often". Notice how I am not more specific than that. :) So here are some pics of what we were up to in October '09:

These were from our annual pumpkin carving right before Halloween. I like to do it earlier in October but because it is still so warm in AZ your pumpkins don't last long so we usually do it for FHE right before Halloween. Here is the finished product - sorry it's so dark!

As for Halloween it was hard to get a good pic of all the kids in their costumes together, so I ended up taking some individual shots as well.

Oliver was the adorable runaway elephant! This was a hand me down costume and when we saw it fit Oliver we had to use it. The only problem was that with the hood and trunk on he couldn't see too well so I had to lead him around. :)

The cutest baby ever! Dallin actually was a monkey but I never got any cute pics of him in that outfit, but this was what he wore during the day. Thanks for the outfit Grandma! He was 2 months old there & weighed 9# 5 oz. He was still wearing some preemie and mostly newborn clothes, but definately adorable!




Kelsi wanted to be a fairy and luckily I bought this costume sometime after Halloween last year for like $5 which is about what I will pay for a costume these days for kids. I found the tights at Target on clearance for $2 and I love how well they matched her costume. I liked that she was kind of a funky fairy.:)




Finally, Kendall wanted to be a ghost which is the easiest and best costume ever courtesy of Goodwill and their bedding section. I thought they were all so cute! We had a great time and our ward Trunk or Treat party and came home with loads of candy! We gave out playdough in protest.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment