Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Children's Museum of Phoenix

At the end of November I picked up a culture pass at the library for the Children's Museum of Phoenix. We had never been there before so I thought it would be fun for the whole family. It was really fun, but at $9 per person ages 1 and up I am glad that we were all free except one of us because I don't think it would have been worth the $45 we would have had to pay. Yay for Culture passes! It might be worth the price after they finish their big climber structure in February. I plan to go back and see with the kids to check it out.



Oliver is playing at their cool grocery store where they load & unload all the products.




Here is the "noodle forest." My kids loved this! It was so fun to run around in this area and try to find one another. Plus, the back end was blocked or closed off into an open reading room so that you wouldn't lose your kids.



Oliver on his favorite thing in the whole world!!! He points them out on the road all the time.


This is an awesome race car ramp that you put your cars in and watch them race around part of the whole museum. All the kids could have spent a long time there.


Kelsi just being cute going through the "car wash" on her car!

Cooking pizzas in the kitchen and putting them in the oven.


This room was by far the best in the whole museum for my kids! It was filled with all sorts of ball tracks made out of different materials, etc. Some you could manipulate, like the one seen above with Kendall & Oliver. One track encompassed the whole room and it was so neat to watch. Kendall especially spent a lot of time in there changing up tracks, etc.
So if you have a chance to go to the Children's Museum of Phoenix sometime let me know what you think. Next time we go we are going to take the light rail.

3 comments:

  1. I have loved going to the Phoenix Children's Museum with the culture passes! Daniel loves it, especially the little grocery store.

    If you do take the light rail, be ready for a long trip. Dave, Daniel and I took it to the Science Center on a Saturday and it nearly an hour each way. . . Daniel liked the ride though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I just posted some museum pics too, great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that looks like so much fun! I think we definitely need to take Randy there some day. I'd never even heard of that place so thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete